- Quality Tested in N.A.T.A. laboratory
- Fire and acoustic rated bricks
- Load bearing concrete bricks
- Lightweight bricks manufactured from industrial by-products
- Brick walls for residential homes
- Vertical brick walls
- Carpark and shed walls
- Retaining walls, garden walls and fences
- Multi-residential, commercial and industrial walls
|Specifications||Size||No.per m2||Weight per unit||Units per pallet|
|Brick||230l x 110w x 76h||50||3.9kgs per unit||450|
|V11.162||230l x 110w x 162h||25||6.2kgs per unit||270|
Common Brick is used for residential and commercial building and construction. The Common Brick concrete block can be used for a range of applications including brick walls, retaining walls, garden walls, vertical block walls, carparks and shed walls. Request your FREE quote today!
Not sure how these blocks will look in your home? Check out our slideshow for some inspiration and ideas!
Like it but can't see it? We can get it!
Let us know what you're looking for and we will find a product to match for the best price, Guaranteed! Visit your local APC store to browse our product range and pick up your free sample.Get in touch